International Advisory Committee
- Dr. Alice Ochanda: Programme Specialist, UNESCO Headquarters, France.
- Prof. Catherine Ngila: Ag. Executive Director, African Academy of Sciences, Kenya.
- Prof. Ann Lopez: Teaching Provostial Advisor, Access Programs, Department of Leadership, Higher and Audit Education, Ontario Institute for Studies in Education, University of Toronto, Canada.
- Dr. Margaret Karembu: Director, The International Service for the Acquisition of Agri-biotech Applications (ISAAA) Africenter/ Chair, African Women for Biosciences/ Chair, Open Forum for Agricultural Biotechnology (OFAB- Kenya).
- Dr. Akanimo Odon: Africa Strategy Adviser for Lancaster University and African Regional Adviser for the University of London, London.
- Prof. Caroline Thoruwa: Director, Africa Centre for Transformative and Inclusive Leadership (ACTIL), Kenyatta University and Chairperson, Association of African Women in Science and Engineering (AWSE)